Volunteers Needed April 11-12, 2019
Ever want to join an award-winning chef for a day? Come behind the scenes at TOMC and become a valuable member of Team #TOMC for a day! Work alongside our award-winning chefs and event team on Thursday and/or Friday April 11-12, 2019.
- NO CULINARY EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- Able to be on your feet for 5-10 hours, with short breaks
- Comfortable meeting and working with new people
- Thursday afternoon hours
- Friday morning and afternoon hours
- Friday evening hours
All volunteers receive full access to the TOMC event, one (1) ticket to share a friend or family member, a quality monogrammed apron, lunch (for Friday morning/afternoon), and an unforgettable, exciting experience working with with the nation's top chefs! Apply in the box at the bottom of this page.
Experience and learn about event marketing, culinary events, nonprofit organization, and business management — all in one place!
- Resourceful and creative management of responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to execute detailed assignments
- Available 10-15 hours weekly from January 15 through April 15
- Major in marketing, management or business
- Proficient in Word and Excel. Adobe InDesign a plus.
- Must be available first full week of April, 2019 and able to travel and stay in Augusta